Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introduction

For those who do not know me, this is actually not my first story written just the first one I've posted on blogger.  If you are interested in other things I've written, pay a visit to http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/hockeyfantasyfiction/
It will probably sound cliche, but I am an avid fan of hockey and the men that play the game.  I am also a huge fan of writing about the one's who rarely see the light in fantasy fiction.  This story is of course no exception.
I've been a fan of Kris after watching him score his first goal in the Winter Classic a few years back and loved him even more for having a personality during interviews and what-not.  I was sad to see him traded to the Maple Leafs this past summer but became totally stoked when he was traded to the Flyers (my home team).
At the beginning of every chapter will be a song that I listened to while writing... I will add the link to the youtube video for your listening pleasure. I'm a musician, so you will find an array of musicical tastes during this journey.
Please note that with all my stories, that this is a fiction based story, so please take it as such and just enjoy.  Your comments will and always be welcomed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment