Friday, March 4, 2011

Ch. 9

A/N: The Soundtrack for this one... is one of my favorite John Mayer songs because I just love when he does jazz.  There was no good youtube recording... so I did some searching and found that NPR has it available to listen to for free.... or maybe you can do some searching of your own and find it... if you go to this link... scroll down the page and you will find it on the left handside... you don't need to buy it to listen... it's worth the extra clicks cause the tune is just laid back and sweet (sorry, it's the music geek inside of me) http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4817825
2 Chapters today in celebration of Kris's 2 goal night last night against his former team. Enjoy.

I wonder where she came from
I wonder where she's gotta go
Who's to say she's single
And who's to say she's on her own
Girls like that don't sleep alone
(Alright here's the thing, here's the thing)
That girl is flawless, and I know I'm not the first one to think that
And since I'm not the first, I sure won't be the last
I'd spend my whole life looking behind my back
I just don't think I'm up to that
Stitched up, out of my mind
Feeling strung out, laggin' behind
All trapped in, can't do a thing because I'm
Locked down
Stitched up, feeling the burn
All strung out, I finally learn that
Trapped in you can't do a thing because you're
Locked down
Herbie Hancock feat. John Mayer – Stitched Up

Ch. 9

“You look smashing,” Paul exclaimed as he took my hand and kissed it on the sidewalk in front of Amada’s.
“Why thank you, Mr. Bissonnette, you look pretty damn good yourself,” I remarked.  He did look damn good in a pair of dark jeans and a tight black v-neck shirt with a scarf and a grey pea-coat.  He actually looked sophisticated when I already knew he was as rough as they came.  I of course was a follower of his Twitter account, so I was well aware of his antics.  I just hoped he lived up to them tonight because I was just in the mood for a good time.
Finally luck went my way and my wish came true.  I think it had been several years since I had laughed this much on a date.  It was nice to be out on a date with a hockey player where I didn’t find myself wondering if he was smiling just because he knew who my father was, instead he was smiling because he was genuinely enjoying my company. He talked a lot, but not in a way that made me feel like he was completely stuck on himself.  He spoke of his family, things he liked to do to occupy his time and just random stories that made me feel like we had known each other for years.
After dinner I got a text from Kristy that said, “You are going to have the apartment to yourself tonight.”  As soon as I read it, I looked over at Paul and said, “You interested in coming over to my place?”  Automatically I cursed myself for being so forward, but Paul instantly made me thank myself for suddenly becoming so brazen.  He took a step closer to me and leaned down to whisper into my ear.  “I think we both know that we want dessert, am I right?”
I nodded and at that he lightly brushed my lips with his while I flagged down a taxi to take us back to the apartment.
As soon as the apartment door closed behind us, his hands were helping me slide out of my coat.  I didn’t care that was totally not me, all that mattered at the moment was how I needed to be wrapped up in strong arms and pleased until I came completely unraveled.  We were both adults and we both knew how to get it.  I sighed as his lips found the small of my neck and his big, strong hands slid up and down my sides as I pulled off his coat and scarf.  Within seconds I was slipping him out of his shirt, revealing his beautiful body.
“Mmm, so soft,” he purred against my skin while he rubbed his thumbs across my sweater where it stretched across my breasts.
I smiled to myself as my lips laid kisses down his perfectly sculpted chest.  One constant in hockey was how the fact that the men were more likely to have the most impeccable bodies.  This constant was probably one of the top physical reason I couldn’t say no to them.  The top emotional reason was their passion for the game, the same passion I also held, usually allowing us to have a strong bond that made it easy to talk to one another.  Tonight it was all about the physical reason of course.
As I maneuvered my way down his chest, he pulled my sweater and shirt up over my head and eventually freed my breasts from my bra.  We both laughed when he backed up towards the wall, hitting his back against it with a jolt as I kneeled down and undid his belt buckle, dropping his pants at his ankles.  I traced my fingers lightly down his sides where his tattoos marked his skin and giggled as he groaned.  I watched for a moment as he took his thick cock into his hands, working himself until I took over with my mouth.
“Fuck Gabby, you are a dirty girl,” he growled as I traced my tongue up the length of him before taking him fully into my mouth.  He was as large as I expected him to be and I willingly sucked on him like a lollipop, taking him as deep as I could while he threaded his fingers through my hair and held me in position before allowing me go back to fucking him with my mouth.  “I’m going to come,” he cried out several moments later as I gently tugged at his balls, forcing him to come in my mouth.  He tasted sweet and I made sure to drink up all of him, not leaving a little drip behind.  I slowly snaked my way back up his body, kissing what I found to be sensitive spots as he writhed every time my lips hit his skin.
As soon as I was fully standing, he whipped me around and pressed me into the wall, his hands all over my body, stripping me out of the rest of my clothing.  “I think we should head to my bedroom,” I panted as I felt his fingers lightly tracing my dripping wet cleft.
“Show me the way,” he said lightly, taking my hand so that he could follow me down the short hallway to my room.
We fell onto my bed, already intertwined as he crushed his lips against mine.  His hard body pressed me into the mattress, and I could already feel him getting hard again.  I clawed at his back as he bit and kissed his way down my body before settling himself between my legs.  I instantly jumped when I felt his 5’oclock shadow chafe the sensitive skin of my thighs.  I realized how wound tight I had become because when his tongue first traced my folds I had to bite my tongue so that I didn’t let out the feral scream that was building in the back of my throat; afraid he would have thought I was a tad bit crazy.  I felt the warm air of his quiet laughter hitting my sensitive as he wrapped his arms up around my thighs, pinning me against the bed so that he could work his magic on me.  I sighed loudly when he flattened his tongue on my clit and lapped upwards.  He hummed happily and began sucking at my little pearl, causing me to see stars within seconds it felt.  As soon as I began coming back down, he had me crying out his name.  As he began going at me for a 3rd time and I had to stop him because I so sensitive, so I tugged at his short hair making him look up at me.
“Paul, I cannot handle any more,” I said breathlessly.
“But you taste sooo good, baby,” he whined as he crawled up over top of me again.
“And I want you inside of me,” I purred before he kissed my lips, allowing me to taste myself on him.
He grinned at my request and after a few passionate kisses I was helping him with the condom and guiding him into me.  We both cried out as he buried himself deep inside of me.  He was large and I was amazingly tight from not having sex for a few months, making everything that much more pleasurable.  After a couple thrusts he quickly flipped me so that I was on top of him, allowing me to take control.  He cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples as I bounced on top of him.
I felt like I was having an outer body experience, mainly because this was something I did not do often.  I was not one to just have a one-night stand; I looked at sex as something for me to share with the man I loved.  I thought Paul was smoking hot, save for his mangled nose, but there was no way I saw myself even thinking about a serious relationship with him.  I guess this all came down to what Kristy and my other friends talked about when they said, “Sometimes, you just need to get fucked.”
“Well at least he’s good at fucking me,” was the last coherent thought I had before he flipped me onto my back, pulled me to the edge of the bed and threw my legs up on his shoulders, allowing him to push deep into me.  Within a couple rough thrusts I was screaming out his name on last time.
Twenty minutes later he was dressed and kissing me goodbye before walking out the door of the apartment.  After I locked the door, I turned around, rested my back against the door and slid down to the floor, tears were already rolling down my cheeks as I hit the floor.


On Tuesday, morning practice was canceled due to the snow, so I decided to head downstairs to check out the gym in the complex.  It was surprisingly empty except for some guy on the rowing machine and some chick running on the treadmill.  I took off my sweatshirt, grabbed my IPod and hopped on the next treadmill over.  At first I was too busy playing with the settings but once I began setting my pace I glance over and suddenly realized it was the strawberry blonde I had seen yesterday skating.  I quickly looked forward once again and did a small fist pump with my right hand so that she couldn’t see me and mouthed to myself, “No Way!”
I couldn’t believe my luck.  She obviously lived here in my building and for some reason I was totally stoked about the possibility of getting to know her better.  I snuck another quick peak over at the timer on her treadmill that told me she had another 45 minutes programed, which was just my luck because I didn’t plan on running much longer than that.  I figured if I just so happened to switch to stretching before she got off the treadmill, I just might be able to strike up a conversation with her.  Do I really want to get involved with someone right now? No, but I wouldn’t mind meeting some new people…of course it made things better that she was hot too.
I began my cool down 10 minutes before her and then went and began some calisthenics, a norm in my gameday habit.  I ended up becoming so wrapped up in my routine that I almost forgot about her until I looked up and found her stretching on the mat next to me.  She was bent over, feet apart, her ass straight up in the air as she touched her feet.  I bit back a groan as she began doing some yoga.  Her body was perfectly shaped, her legs flawlessly sculpted, her arms toned but not too muscular.  She had on a tight NIKE lycra tank-top that pushed up her handful sized tits and accentuating her flat stomach.  Her shorts were running shorts, so when she bent over you didn’t have to use too much imagination to figure out how her ass would look if it was bare.  I was probably drooling by the time she was finishing her last down-dog.
I was a lost soul by this point, so I walked over, grabbed my towel and poured some water on my head.  I shook the water out of my hair without even looking to see if anyone was standing near me.
“Seriously?!” I heard a female voice cry out.  I looked up to find that the voice belonged to my strawberry blonde who was now scowling at me and holding up her own towel in an attempted to block the flying water droplets.
“Shit, sorry, I didn’t mean to…”
“Uh huh,” she said skeptically but I could have sworn I heard some humor in her voice.  “Save it for someone who might believe you.”  Okay, she definitely is trying to keep from laughing.  She turned and began walking away from me.  I stood in place for a moment before I snapped back into reality and jogged after her.
“I really am sorry,” I said breathlessly as I bounced up beside her.
“No biggie, just take in your surroundings before doing your best wet dog impression,” she smiled easily with the light capturing the gold flecks in her light green eyes.  Those eyes remind me of someone else, but I don’t know who.  “Have a good day,” she said suddenly as she quickly pushed into the stairwell door and disappeared.
I stood there for a moment, staring at the door she had just exited into with half the mind to follow her, but I was not the stalker type so I walked over to the elevator and punched the call button.


“Kris Versteeg is working out next to me!” My mind screamed as I kept pace to the Foo Fighters song Low that was thankfully flooding my ears from my IPod.  Of course it wasn’t screaming like a fan girl would be screaming, but more for the fact that he had seen me several months ago in Toronto and there was a huge chance he would know who I was.  Shit, shit, shit.
He was a little to obvious when he was attempting to check me out, mainly because I could see him lose pace on the treadmill, almost causing him to trip up and fall.  I drew blood a couple times biting my cheek so that I wouldn’t laugh out loud.  You would have thought for a hockey player he would have better peripheral vision.
If he was trying to impress me, he wasn’t doing a good job of it.  I was slightly surprised to find his arms were as thickly sculpted as they were because he always seemed to be the scrawny type, but I was obviously wrong about that.  I can’t say I found anything else about him to be overly attractive.  Blondes were not my type; I was into the tall dark ones.  Like Biz and Tyler.  I was also a sucker for a man with deep brown eyes, ones that pulled you in and made you feel like you were falling into a big vat of melted chocolate.  I had noticed long ago that Kris had clear blue eyes that made me think of an icy pool I would freeze in if I happened to slip into it.
I could feel his eyes on me as I did some yoga to cool myself down, but I can’t say it gave me butterflies knowing he was staring at my ass.  The anxiety of possibly being found out completely took over but somehow I stayed the course with my workout session and finished up.  I found my happy place and focused on my breathing and the now smooth sounds of Debussy flowing through my ears and into my body.  If I was going to pull this off, I would have to remain calm even if he made a remark about possibly knowing me from somewhere.
“Seriously?!” I cried as I went to grab my towel and was suddenly showered with a spray of water mixed with sweat.
“Shit, sorry, I didn’t mean to…” he apologized profusely and obviously a little surprised that I was now standing in front of him.  I was only close to him because he was standing next to my towel and water bottle, both of which I needed before heading back up to the apartment.
As much as I wanted to act like a bitch to make him get the hint that he had no chance in even having a conversation with me, I just couldn’t do it because I was not brought up that way and that was not my personality.  So when I shot back a skeptical “Uh huh,” It came out more like I was joking with him.  I wanted to kick myself when a look of victory crossed through his eyes.  He heard the humor I had been trying to restrain.  Things turned worse when he came bounding after me like a lost puppy to say sorry again and I found myself easily teasing him.  I found my quick get-away with the stairwell and found my muscles screaming at me for overworking them in such a short time period.
However, when I got up to the 7th floor I couldn’t believe my eyes as I opened the door and began walking down the hall, only to find myself following Kris.  I quickly ducked into a corner by the elevators and watching him walk to the apartment across from mine and Patrick’s, unlock the door and walk in.  Oh, you have got to be kidding me?!
I was still gently banging my head on the wall when the elevator opened behind me and my brother chirped, “Abby, what the hell are you doing?!”
I jumped, totally shocked that I never heard the elevator open and clutched at my chest.  “Shit! You scared me!”
“Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.
“Yes, I’m fine,” I hissed, suddenly taking his hand and dragging him down the hall so that we could both get inside our apartment before Kris came back out.
“What is going on?” Patrick exclaimed as soon as I shut the door behind him, keeping an eye on the door across the hall from us.  “Did Biz turn out to be some type of stalker or something?”
This last remark made me laugh a little, “No, he left last night already,” I said as I went over to the fridge and began hunting for my post-workout snack.
“So what gives?”
“Kris Versteeg lives across the hall from us!” I whispered loudly, almost as if I said the words in a normal speaking voice he might hear me.
“Oh really? That’s cool…right?” Patrick asked, now more confused than before.
“Bad, very bad.  He played for the Leafs!”
“Okay?”
“Well at least the majority of the people I’ve been around here in Philly haven’t seen me in at least a year or so…he only saw me a few months ago!”
“Oh, you are afraid of him figuring out it’s you?  Good grief, Abby, you really don’t realize how much you don’t look like you, do you?”
“Huh? That totally didn’t make much sense,” I said with a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth.
“I just mean that your ‘disguise’ is pretty damn good.  In fact I think even dad would have a hard time figuring out it was you at first.  Were you good friends with Kris up in Toronto?”
“No, hell, I just met him in passing here and there, but there wasn’t even a formal introduction,” I said, finally beginning to think a little more rationally about the situation.  Patrick was right, my ‘new look’ was pretty deceiving.
“Well, then I don’t think you have a ton to worry about.” Patrick said with an encouraging smile.
I took a deep breath and blew it out, calming my overreacted nerves.  I looked up to find Patrick now smiling to himself as he ate his own yogurt.  “Soo big brother, what is that lovely smile for this morning?”
He looked up at me, straightened out his lips but failing to wipe the smile out of his eyes.  “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Oh come on, don’t lie.  Hopefully your evening won’t be the last one, like mine,” I chided him.
“Oh, you and Biz aren’t going to try the long distance thing?” he played innocently.
“No, not quite,” I laughed.  “Nice try in trying to change the subject back to me, but tell meeeeee!”
“We had a great evening together and yeah, I didn’t come home last night and I’m leaving for Boston tomorrow morning with a smile on my face and a date in my calendar.  Is that enough info for you Miss Nosey?”
“Perfect.”

3 comments:

  1. loved this chapter! maybe see a full bissonnette story in the future?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually have written one and I can definitely post it on Blogger in the near future if you are interested. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so one half of the equation is done, Kristy + Patrick. Now for the other half, currently living and working out only inches from Gabby/Abby (I don't even know what to call her, so I'll stick with Abby) is Kris. But it sounds like he's not even her type. He'll have to make up for this somehow, we shall see.

    ReplyDelete