Monday, April 4, 2011

Side Note:

Hello my followers/commenters/readers!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am posting another one of my stories.  Like I've said before, Shattered is actually not the first story I've written. And since I've gotten such positive feedback posting on here, I figured why not post some of the other works I've written.

So please go over and check out http://hometownheroes36.blogspot.com This story is near and dear to my heart, mainly due to the fact that the main female character is a firefighter, something that I also am... so everything is as realistic as I could get it, making it my pride and joy.

I will be posting a chapter every other night! When I begin posting the new one I'm writing I will be sure to let you know on here.

Look for the last chapter of Shattered tomorrow around 1pm EST. Thank you again for your awesome support and comments!!

1 comment: